A Bit About Me
When was the last time you heard someone say at the end of a presentation "Wow, now that was a Great PowerPoint?" We've all experienced the torture of watching endless slides while listening to the drone of a boring presenter.
I invite you to a presentation that will capture and hold your attention with images, sounds, and video clips. My presentations are designed and crafted to hold your attention.
I'm the great granddaughter of Samuel Hooker, a famous chemist and magician. While I don’t pull white rabbits from hats, just like Dr. Hooker, I create new impressions.
Experienced in a broad spectrum of work settings, I've worked in health care facilities, corporations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. This experience has enabled me to provide effective performance-enhancing tools in the areas of customer service, organizational developent, communication, training and consultation.
Clients have included both Fortune 500 companies and small family-owned businesses. I work effectively with employees at all levels organizations.
My passion for customer service, social media, leadership development and training/consultation enables me to produce results that strengthen organizations and exceed my clients' expectations.
The first requirement of effective training, I firmly believe, is to develop a clear understanding of the client's world. This is achieved by listening, learning and observing. My dedication to this principle has led me to crawl under homes with pest control specialists, ride along with paramedics as they responded to calls for medical assistance, and coach 911 operators as they coordinated emergency services.
My creative spirit and practical coaching methods have given me the ability to quickly develop bonds that enable my clients to feel accepted as they are, yet challenged to be the best they can be. Please accept my invitation to further explore the various ways we can work together. Contact me.
At a Glance
- Over twenty years, I’ve had the honor of leading people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
- Masters Degree in Adult Education from North Carolina A & T State University
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Culver-Stockton College
- Certification in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Paralegal Certificate
- Scholarship recipient with the Center for Creative Leadership
- Published in a Quaker Life a National Magazine
- Certified Trainer and Board Member for the Empowerment Skills for Family Workers (Program Certified by Duke University Office of Continuing Education)
- Instructor for American Management Association